E-Commerce Merchandising Operations Analyst
Bravo Sports seeks an Ecommerce Merchandising Operations Analyst to further build and grow its DTC Channels for our global brands e.g., Sector9, Nutcase Helmets, Pro-tec, SixSixOne, ThankYouSupply, Enjoi and others. This person will report to the Director of E-Commerce and will manage the Product and Category page(s) changes across all sites. This person will also be doing product data uploads and supporting project management across all sites. Shopify knowledge is essential.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain DTC site launch and product launch calendars and participate in regularly scheduled meetings with marketing to ensure on time delivery of marketing assets
- Manage all product page updates for 18 brands within 7 (current) and future sites
- Execute site and product updates in accordance with product launch and marketing calendar
- Ensure a consistent user experience across all pages and devices for each brand’s site
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Marketing Manager to ensure all SEO copy is optimized and best practices are implemented
- Create and review product performance reports and re-merchandise site to ensure optimal product selling
- Utilize heat mapping tools (e.g. Hotjar) to improve the user experience and refine based on performance
- Lead day-to-day website maintenance, and monitor performance of each brand site including 3rd-party apps, marketing promotions and new product launches
- Follow best practices while staying current with the latest technologies and trends
- Any other tasks as assigned
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree with Marketing or Information Systems focus preferred.
- At least 3-4 years of experience with Shopify within a similar role
- Firm understanding and experience with UX, Shopify, Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Excel needed
- Familiarity of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media and affiliate marketing channels; brand loyalty and referral programs
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey development, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Online Retail, Sporting Goods, Biking, Outdoor industry preferred
Employee benefits at Bravo Sports include a broad range of programs to help protect the health, wealth, and future of our employees. They represent an important and substantial part of our employee’s compensation package. A quick overview of Bravo Sports’ benefit package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, an incredible 401 (k) plan, Employee Discount, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, and Holiday Pay, and a Casual Dress Code.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com